History of Shelby County, Ohio, and representative citizens (1913)

fullscreen
Author: Hitchcock, Almon Baldwin Carrington, 1838-1912
Subject: Shelby County (Ohio) -- History; Shelby County (Ohio) -- Biography
Publisher: Chicago, Ill. : Richmond-Arnold Pub. Co. ; Evansville, Ind. : Unigraphic Inc.
Book contributor: Allen County Public Library Genealogy Center
Collection: allen_county; americana
Scanfactors: 20

Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: drjoeh - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - November 9, 2008
Subject: History of Shelby County, OH
I found this book yesterday in the Library at the Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center in Fremont, OH. I am so pleased to find it online and to be able to save a copy because it contains information about my early relatives in Shelby County in Fort Loramie. This is information to which I did not have prior access.

Dr. Joe Hoelscher (Elyria, OH)
jhoelscher@oh.rr.com

Selected metadata

Copyright-evidence-operator: CallieLamkin
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by CallieLamkin for item historyofshelbyc00hitc on June 23, 2008: no visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1913.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20080623152141
Scanningcenter: indiana
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: historyofshelbyc00hitc